125g almond flour
1 medium egg
1 tbsp Inulin Powder
1/2 tsp gluten free baking powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of sea salt
4 strawberries & 12 blueberries
20g dark chocolate, melted
1. Whisk together the egg, milk & vanilla in a bowl.
2. Add the almond flour, salt & baking powder & mix until smooth. Stir in the inulin powder.
3. Heat a large frying pan on a medium heat & add enough coconut oil or butter to lightly coat the bottom.
4. Spoon the mixture into the pan making 4 pancakes.
5. When the pancakes begin to firm at the edges gently flip & cook on the other side until golden brown.
6. Transfer the pancakes from the pan onto a warm plate.
7. Add the berries to the pan and reduce the heat to low.
8. Melt the chocolate in the microwave on a low temperature.
9. Pile the berries on the pancakes & drizzle over the warm chocolate sauce.