1 ripe avocado, mashed
140g dark chocolate
50g blanched hazelnuts
Pinch sea salt
1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
Unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Melt your chocolate by placing a heat proof glass bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, stir regularly until completely melted.
2. Mash your avocado and crush the hazelnuts, then mix together with the maple syrup and salt.
3. Pour the chocolate into your mixed ingredients and stir until well combined.
4. Cover and chill for 20-30 minutes.
5. Scoop and roll the chocolate into small balls, then roll each truffle in cocoa powder as you go until no more mixture is left.
6. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Use within 48 hours.