1 chicken breast
½ tsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 egg, medium
40g fresh parmesan, grated
20g almond flour
1. Lightly oil a baking tray and set to one side.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
3. Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk lightly with the lemon juice.
4. In a separate bowl combine the almond flour, grated parmesan, garlic powder and parsley.
5. Using a rolling pin or meat tenderiser gently flatten the chicken breast until it’s around 1.5cm thick then dry with kitchen roll or a tea towel.
6. Dip the chicken into the egg mixture and then coat with the parmesan mixture.
7. Lay the chicken onto the pre-prepared baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
8. Devour with some buttered green veg.