150g almond flour
3 medium eggs
100g inulin powder
100g fresh raspberries
Zest of 2 limes
50g unsalted butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp gluten free baking powder
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°c then grease and line a loaf tin.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the almond flour, eggs, baking powder, vanilla and butter.
3. Next gently fold in the raspberries, lime zest and inulin powder using a spoon.
4. Pour into your prepared tin and bake for 30-35 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before slicing.