50g dark chocolate (85-90% cocoa)
150ml double cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp inulin powder
1. Bring 75ml of double cream to a simmer in a saucepan.
2. Once simmering, remove the saucepan from the heat.
3. Add the chocolate and vanilla extract and stir until smooth.
4. Cool the mixture to a lukewarm temperature.
5. Whip the remaining 75ml of double cream to form soft peaks and stir in the inulin.
6. Add the whipped cream to the melted chocolate and combine.
7. Divide into 2 portions and refrigerate until cold.
8. Top with some chopped nuts or chocolate shavings (optional).
Top tip! Try replacing the vanilla for a few drops of Orange Extract!