2 Dark Chocolate Brownies
1 tbsp boiling water
1 tbsp instant coffee
3 tbsp double cream
2 tbsp mascarpone cheese
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp Inulin Powder
1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1. In a bowl stir together the boiling water and coffee granules.
2. Crumble up or roughly chop the brownies and add them to the coffee giving a quick stir.
3. In a separate bowl whisk the double cream to form soft peaks, add the mascarpone and vanilla and combine.
4. Stir in the inulin powder.
5. Divide the brownie mixture equally into two ramekins.
6. Top with the cream and dust with the cocoa powder.
7. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes before devouring.