2 large portobello mushrooms
2 tbsp tomato puree
50g cheddar cheese, grated
50g mozzarella, sliced
1 slice ham, chopped (optional)
1 tbsp olive oil
Pinch sea salt
Pinch garlic powder
Pinch dried oregano
Fresh basil (optional)
1. Pre-heat the grill to high.
2. Peel the mushrooms and remove the stem.
3. Place upside down on the grill rack and drizzle with the olive oil, then sprinkle with a pinch of garlic powder, sea salt and oregano.
4. Grill for approx. 5 minutes.
5. Spread the tomato puree evenly inside the mushrooms and top with the grated cheddar cheese.
6. Grill again until the cheese is melted.
7. Top with the chopped ham and mozzarella and grill until bubbling.
8. Garnish with fresh basil if desired.