1 large cauliflower
1/2 red onion
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
Pinch sea salt & black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Remove the leaves from the cauliflower and cut off the florets.
3. Place the cauliflower into a large bowl and toss with 2 tbsp olive oil, cumin seeds, and salt and pepper.
4. Place on a baking sheet and spread out evenly.
5. Cook in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Finely slice the onion into rounds and toss in a bowl with the remaining olive oil.
7. Spread the onion on top of the cauliflower and place back in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
8. Top with some chopped coriander before serving (optional). Great with the Yoghurt Spiced Chicken!